Monday, January 4, 2010

Back to the Present !!

WISHING YOU ALL THE BEST FOR ALL YOUR GREAT ATTEMPTS TO SUCCEED



Hi friends-:)
At last God gave us two lovely angels for us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I was able to spend about five months with them(baby sitting-:))

Wow ,what a wonderful experience....my dear friends

-----------Thank God for all the beautiful and wonderful happenings in our life-----------

and we pray for you" to happen the wonderful happenings in your life"


One minute elder M.S.Oviya(Oviyam-Tamil word(Drawing/painting))


and the younger angel M.S.Naveena (Naveenam-Tamil word(New/Latest))




still I can't enjoy my life because of my relatives are suffering and getting
killed till now at earth's hell SRI LANKA(:-:)
Other than crying we couldn't do anything for them,that too
living very next to them.
AM SORRY.