Tuesday, April 14, 2009

My Hero Thiru.ko.Murugan

He started his teaching carrier
as Drawing Master and
successfully finishing at same place ,
same school (Paachur-Velur-2009)as
Head Master .

I didn't have much oppurtunity
to see and get wonderful exp. while
he was painting and drawing(long
time back he stopped because of
some professional , social and financial
hurts,I belive) because
my childhood was not with my parent.

Other than this my childhood with my
grandma and pa was great , beautiful-:)
and very wonderful with our village
Chinna kammiyam Pattu-C.K.Pet

(from right My appa,amma and chittappa)

we thanking you appa
on your retirement(2009) for your wonderful slogan
"self confident ,hard working and keep trying"
and the same way your living and inspiring
me and 1000s of your students.
and the credit to his success is majorly goes to amma