Thursday, December 25, 2008

Interesting events with numbers!!

1.I was withdrawing the money Rs1200
at ATM and checking the amount,
at the last rupee some one wrote as Rs 1200/- !!

2.My grandpa died on 06-07-08 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3.past two days I wake up at early morning and checked
cell to see" what time is it?" both the days,it was 03:04 am!!!!!!!!

4. our DaraniKarthy's date of Birth is 12-12-07

5.I and Satya ,my close friend were not in touch for almost
five years and last week when I was clearing out my hotmails
I found the mail id of him and immediately sent a mail to conform
and I got a reply at next seconds and later he was telling me
that he too was doing the some thing at the same day
same moment!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
6.And many numbers and names generally i don't try keep in my mind!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
its time to do some great stuff with Vue7Pioneer just downloaded